Complete set of rules for Croagunk’s Corner’s monthly “Gotta Sketch ‘Em All” contest:
- You must be following me.
- You must not be on anonymous when you request.
- You may submit as many Pokemon as you would like to see me draw, but I will only choose one Pokemon per suggestion - meaning I will only draw one Pokemon at a time. Aka no group images (not yet, at least). The more you submit, the better chance you have at winning! So submit as many Pokemon as you want - don’t hold back! (e.g. You can make a submission asking for “Jolteon, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Duskull and Mudkip”, and I will count each one individually, giving you 5 entries.)
-Additionally, repeated Pokemon will be counted as one entry (e.g. if you submit 5 entries for Blastoise, only one will count.)
- If you submit more than one Pokemon in any given time and are chosen as a winner for the month, all submissions made by you will be withdrawn. You may feel free to re-enter them again, but all winners will be put on a 3-month probation period, which means you cannot win again for another 3 months. But don’t let this discourage you from entering more Pokemon for the contest! All submissions in those 3 months will be collected and used towards when your probation is off, so keep submitting! (Meaning, you can win, and continue to submit immediately afterwards, but your entries won’t be valid until the 3-month probation period is over.)
Example: Person A wins for the month of August. Person A can still submit entries, but they won’t be able to win again until December. All submitted entries between September and November will still be kept and used for December’s drawing.
- All illustrations made will be posted on here, with credit given towards the follower whom submitted the entry.
-Upon winning for the month, I will contact you in regards to any additional questions about the contest, i.e If you have any special requests regarding the illustration (like if you want a certain battle pose, or special colorization like a shiny Pokemon), please address it in your return confirmation message.
- If you win and you do not respond to my confirmation message within one week, I will choose a new winner.
To submit an entry (or multiple entries), you may do so here. You may also contact me with any other questions or concerns you may have regarding the contest.